We at The Lotus Institute of Holistic Health want you to have an enjoyable and rewarding learning experience. We request you review our Terms of Service and Refund Policy to get the most out of the course(s).
General Terms of Service
- Unless otherwise acknowledged all content is copyright The Lotus Institute of Holistic Health / Dr. Sandeep Gupta. Do not share any course content, either privately or publicly, electronically or via printing out course materials outside of your household.
- One membership/login is allowed to be shared among one household. Please do not share your username or password with anyone outside the household. Suspicious/multiple IP use will be investigated.
- The course should be compatible with most desktop and laptop computers, tablets, and smartphones. However, we cannot guarantee the course will work on 100% of devices. Please email support (see address below) if you have issues.
- The length of the membership is lifetime.
- Questions to the info or support email addresses should not be requesting specific medical or remediation advice; instead, they are for technical support, affiliate, or professional inquiries.
- If you require specific questions answered, Dr. Gupta is available for consults either in person, via phone, or via video conferencing. Contact Lotus Holistic Medical if you wish to arrange a consult.
The Lotus Institute of Holistic Health does offer a money-back guarantee, primarily if you do not find value or benefit in the courses Mold Illness Made Simple (full or mini) and/or EMFs Made Simple. Conditions that need to be met:
- You must have viewed at least a third of the modules/lessons unless there is a technical issue, with accessing or progressing through, the course(s).
- There is a one-month time limit from the course(s) purchase(s) to emailing support requesting a refund.
- If you are having login problems or other technical issues using the website please read the FAQ for help and if that doesn’t resolve your issue, contact support via email (see below).
- Changing your mind is not a sufficient reason for a refund.
- Discovering whether you likely have, or do not have, CIRS/mold illness or electrohypersensitivity syndrome (EHS)/EMF sensitivity is/are one of the aims of the course(s) and thus discovering you do not have those conditions is not a sufficient reason for a refund by itself.
If those are met and you feel the course has not been beneficial and would like to continue with a refund request please email support (see below) stating your reason(s).
support (at) lotusinstitutehh.com