This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between The Lotus Institute of Holistic Health, and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the Lotusinstitutehh.com service (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for the affiliate program of Lotusinstitutehh.com, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use the Lotusinstitutehh.com Service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our merchant’s banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new merchant programs
- We might change the service here and then
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $25 or more.
- Commissions will be paid monthly, midway through the following month via PayPal. Commissions may incur PayPal fees.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by Lotusinstitutehh.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-Lotusinstitutehh.com.com website does not mean that Lotusinstitutehh.com.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Website.
- You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send emails to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in the content of your website, or within other web-related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to Lotusinstitutehh.com, based on fees – the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions is true – the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks, etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from Lotusinstitutehh.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
Lotusinstitutehh.com respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company.
If You have any questions please email:
support (at) lotusinstitutehh.com